26 B2B Cold Email Outreach Templates (and other templates...) 👈

subject: quick question…

Hey (first_name), Jack here from Oversaturated Solutions.

Got your email from your website and was wondering whether you’re able/ or are interested in onboarding new clients?

If yes, book a call with us via this link: www.link.com

Ping me back if you have any questions)

Sent from my iPhone.

subject: (first_name)?

(First_name), super sorry for the cold email but I had come across your company on Google Search and was super impressed with (add accomplishment/can be portfolio, content, etc…)

Thought I’d personally reach out via email to see if there’s any synergy between us.

Our firm specializes in (-----------------) and I’d love to hop on a quick call with you sometime tomorrow to see if we can connect you to more (target market)…

Choose a time: www.calendly.com/calendar

1. (Linkedin native template)

subject: 1st Connection

(First_name), are you still with (company_name)?

Awaiting your response…

(first_name), Jack here from Oversaturated Solutions Inc.

Came across your email from your company’s website plus a little bit of Hunter.

I wanted to take the time to personally invite you to our growth hacking community where growth hackers & other business owners come together to network and share the latest strategies they find working for them…

Judging by your Linkedin profile you’d definitely be a fit…

Join us: LINK

subject: free leads…

We’re offering a lead sheet with over a thousand (insert industry/cannabis) leads to a select few companies and you seem to be a perfect fit.

This carefully compiled lead sheet contains urls, numbers, first names, and personalization lines to go with them…

The only thing you need to do is outreach)

Let’s hop on a quick call to guide you over the lead sometime tomorrow?

Choose a time: www.calendly.com/----

subject: quick q…

(first_name), it’s Jack from Oversaturated Solutions!

Came across your site via a quick Google Search and love the (personalized compliment on the content, team, portfolio, etc.)

Wanted to let you know that we’re running a webinar next Friday on the topic of automated lead generation and I personally think you’d benefit tremendously by joining us.

Here’s a quick registration link if you’re interested: www.register.com

Listen, found your profile on Linkedin and wanted to ask whether this is the right email to reach you on…

Got a quick question re (company_name)!

Awaiting your response.

subject: investor list…

(first_name), got a quick investor sheet I’d like to share with you!

Now before I move on, just a quick sec to introduce myself, my name is Jack and I am the CEO of Oversaturated Solutions.

We specialize in helping companies with their investor outreaches.

After coming across your company through a quick google search for companies raising money, I thought you’d definitely benefit from our free investor list for 2021…

Included within it come phone numbers, full names, email, and company websites of 100+ investors separated by industry.

Let’s get a quick call booked for tomorrow to help you redeem the list.

Book a time: www.CALENDLY.com

subject: love your…

Hey (first_name), Mona here from Oversaturated Solutions.

BTW, love the (give a compliment about Portfolio, Content, etc)

Got your email from your website and was wondering whether you’re able to or are interested in onboarding new clients?

If yes, book a call with us via this link: www.link.com

Sent from my iPhone.

subject: would love to have you…

Hey there (first_name), Mona here from Oversaturated Solutions and I am writing to personally invite you onto our daily podcast where we interview business owners within the (industry|cannabis) space.

Some of our notable guests include Bob Marley from Cannabis Treats Inc. and Tony Robbins.

Let’s get a quick orientation call booked for sometime tomorrow to discuss things further.

If interested, choose a time for our call: www.calendly.com

subject: congratulations!

{{first_name}},

Just saw the news about {{event}}. You have my congratulations!

Usually when this happens, {{insert your value proposition|marketing}} becomes a priority. So, I thought you might be interested in finding out how we helped {{a similar company}} 10x their {value prop} in as little as 90 days.

I know things at {{company name}} must be crazy now, but If you’d like to learn more, let’s set up a quick call for tomorrow.

Book a time: www.calendly.com

subject: hey?

{first_name},

My name is Jack and I am with Oversaturated Solutions…

We help marketing companies 10x their lead gen through low-cost automated strategies.

I wanted to learn what lead gen methods you’re firm is relying on right now to see if there’s any additional value we can add.

Are you available for a brief call next week?

Sent from my iPhone

subject: check this out…

{first_name) Jack here from Oversaturated Solutions!

Our team recently filmed a Youtube video on how to generate leads through the power of automated marketing!

I think this would benefit your company tremendously!

Here’s a quick link to the content: www.YOUTUBE.com

What lead generation methods are you relying on right now?

subject: hey…

{first_name}, thanks for taking the time to open this!

Got your details from your Linkedin profile!

Hitting you up as I have an idea that I can explain in 10 minutes that can get {company} its next 100 best customers.

I recently used this idea to help our client {competitor} almost triple their monthly run rate.

Let’s schedule a quick 10-minute call so I can share the idea with you!

Book a time for some time this week: www.CALENDLY.com

subject: following up…

{first_name), hope you’re doing well!

Kyrill here from Banana Split and I am just re-pinging you to make sure you’ve received my first email.

Would love to hop on a quick call with you some time to discuss things further.

Book a time that suits you: www.calendly.com

subject: loved your {article|post}…

{first_name} hope all is good on your side!

Kyrill here from Oversaturated Solutions and I firstly wanted to say that I absolutely loved your latest {piece of content|article|video} on %%%%%%%%%%.

Also wanted to verify whether you had the chance to check out my previous email I’d sent over 2 days ago.

Let’s get that call up some time tomorrow/after tomorrow.

Would love to show you how we can 10x your deal flow.

Book a time: www.CALENDLY.com

1. ( Linkedin native template)

subject: 2nd Message (Pitch)

{first_name}, thanks for getting back to me!

That’s awesome!

Briefly put, we specialize in %%%%%%% and I’d love to hop on a quick call with some time tomorrow to discuss how we can boost {company_name}'s deal flow within the upcoming 90 days.

Let’s get a quick call booked!

Choose a time that suits you: www.CALENDLY.com

subject: are you the right person?

{first_name}

Just wanted to ask, who handles your team’s marketing operations over at {company_name}?

They’ll want to definitely check out this marketing strategy before the end of the quarter, it could 10x your deal flow tremendously in as little as 90 days.

I’d love to have your {company_name} join the list of companies we’re helping out this year.

If you are the appropriate person to speak with, what does your calendar look like this week? If not, who would benefit most from this conversation?

Awaiting your response -

[Your Name]

(first_name), Kyrill here from Inside Insight and you’re getting this email cos you joined our Growth Marketers* Inc Facebook Group)

Wanted to ask what motivated you to join?

Are you looking for assistance with your marketing?

Are you looking to learn?

How can we help you?

Sent from my iPhone

subject: telegram

Hey there,

John here of Oversaturated Solutions.

Make sure to definitely join our newly created Telegram channel.

We’re running Clubhouse style business calls directly in there on a bi-daily basis on topics related to marketing & product development.

Join us: https://t.me/

Sent from my iPhone

subject: thank u…

(first_name), wanted to thank you for joining our webinar yesterday)

Make sure to join our (niche) community on Whatsapp to stay in touch and be connected with some of the best marketers worldwide.

Join here: WhatsApp Gruppeneinladung

1. (Twitter Automated DM Copy)

subject:

(first_name), Kyrill Krystallis here and I just wanted to thank you for following our company) As a token of our appreciation, We’d love to offer you 10% off our growth hacking bootcamp.

Just use the code “banana” at checkout.

PS. It’s essentially a video guide depository containing our BIGGEST growth hacks to date! Everything from sending hundreds of messages through fake Linkedin profiles to “hijacking” other people’s Facebook groups.

It’s got the black hat and, of course, white hat stuff)

Join us: www.growthhackingbootcamp.co

subject: heeeeyyy

Hey [USERNAME], saw you engage in r/sub and thought you’d like this!

We’ve recently launched a Facebook group specifically for (—) to come together, share their latest findings & network through our community and weekly webinars.

I’d love to have you join!

Join the Telegram community: https://t.me/

subject: took a quick look…

{First_Name},

This is Kyrill with Oversaturated Solutions.

I just took a quick look at your site and noticed that {company_name} looks similar to many of the other clients that we help every day.

I’m sure you’ve already got your marketing & acquisition channels down but I’d love a 10-15 minute quick call to guide you over some of the latest automated lead gen strategies we’ve used this year.

If I’ve got the right person, can we connect in the next few days?

If not, who would you recommend I speak with?

subject: quick q…

{First_Name}, just ran across your website and noticed you were using {COMPETITOR_NAME}.

What are your thoughts on it?

I run a {{SERVICE}} called {NAME}. It’s just like {{COMPETITOR}} only {{SHORT DIFFERENTIATOR|CHEAPER|BETTER}}.

If you’re up for it, I would love to jump on a quick call with you and get your opinion on how we could make {COMPANY_NAME} better (and see if it would make sense for us to work together).

Book a time that suits you best: www.CALENDLY.com

subject: been following you for some time…

{First_Name},

Hope you are doing great. I have been a big fan of yours since I saw {you speak at {some event}|your content on Youtube}!

I’ve found it so inspiring)

I was wondering if you will be interested in (pitch).

Let’s get a quick call set up some time tomorrow to discuss things further!

Book a time: www.calendly.com/insideinsight

Best,

Kyrill

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ask below!

1 Like

Extremely useful! Thanks for sharing

1 Like