Instagram Growth Hacking 🤔

I am looking for the best seat of tools and hacks that help with managing, growing, and scaling Instagram accounts:

• DM
  • General automation
  • Collecting data
  • Scraping profiles
  • Integrates with other tools (Import-Export- Sync)
  • Manging multiple accounts at once
  • Anything else?

:point_right: Also, what are the growth hacks/strategies that I should be aware of regarding Instagram?

Nice question!

So the top tool for the aforementioned requirements at the moment is hands down Jarvee mixed with some 4G proxies…

The issue, however, lies in the fact that Instagram has seriously leveled up its anti-automation features AND significantly decreased the number of actions users can take on a daily basis.

Both these adjustments have MADE it close to impossible to run sustainable automation campaigns.

There are other solutions on the market, that scrape for you and DM for you with their own accounts but I haven’t tested those yet.

3 Likes

Totally agree with you @Krystallis :slight_smile:
As for your question @Ahmed_GabAllah I will do the following:

1. What is your biggest goal? why do you need all of that? :slight_smile:
  2. Jarvee is the number 1 bot which actually working atm, keeps in mind as Kyril mentions a lot of work and adjustments to IG updates but this is the game.
  3. Scrape users you can easily do with this tool: https://parser.im/ or Jarvee yes.
  4. Mass DM - send millions of dm’s a day you can do using this tool - https://perfect.studio/
  5. Best growth hacking strategies in my opinion are growing main accounts, mother and child method, and Mass Dm.

Goodluck!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally agree with @Krystallis.

I’ve done Instagram automation for a very long time for my ecommerce brand.
We did send requests to random people to become an ambassador, but to become one they had to buy something. In this way we scaled some massive brands.

But since beginning 2021 we completely stopped with Instagram automation. Believe me if I say: It is to much of an hassle for the results you are going to get out of it.

I do have a tool that makes it possible to auto DM and Like, but since Instagram’s new limitations it is not scalable any more. When I was running it before the last update we could do 1 or 2 messages an hour and for max 2 days. Needed at least 48 hours of cooldown before continuing.

Altough, there are providers that have a lot of accounts (50k +) that can send one an hour which can make it still scalable.

Small automation is almost impossible.

2 Likes