Looking to buy 10K verified emails per month

A client of mine wants to buy verified emails for his email outreach. My client is selling all sorts of graphic design, fully remote and through a subscription model.

He is looking to buy 10K verified emails per month.

1. Leads: should be either company owners, business owners or marketing-related functions.
  2. Companies: should be SME’s (<150 employees) located in Western countries or the Middle East and. There should be some need for graphic design, for example, social posts, animated GIFs, etc.
  3. It doesn’t matter how you qualify the graphic design need when prospecting or crawling, but it will be the leading pillar in selecting the best party.

Do let me know if you have any questions or require more information about the gig. If you think you can help out, give your price for 10K verified emails per month (including first name, last name, job title, company name, Linkedin URL, location, industry type, email status = verified)

Cheers!

I can do that for you at 40 cents for each verified email. I can also throw in custom intro lines if you are interested in that for a better open rate.

1 Like

I bid 15 cents for each verified emails

Have a look !
If you think it’s relevant what you looking for

Then Pleasa Ping me

I am offering a verified list for $0.1 per lead ( $500 for 5000 / $1000 for 10, 000 )

:fire: Bonus:

FOR FREE! In case you will be ordering (10, 000 leads or more) I will provide you ( FOR FREE ) with a detailed sheet that contains the complete data for 3300+ journalists writing for top publishing and PR platforms.

Including but not limited to ( TechCrunch, The Guardian, PC Mag, New York Times, and more… ). They like to cover the innovative startups and entrepreneurship news in general.

Questions? I am standing by and ready to help :blush:

More about me:

It’s Ahmed here, your On-Demand Growth Consultant.

I’ve worked as a B2B marketer and growth hacker with dozens of professionals in different niches like SaaS, Finance, FinTech, E-commerce, Growth Marketing, Investor Relations, Management Consulting, Web Design, Social Media Advertising, and more…

My work is recognized by the smartest in the worlds of B2B, SaaS, and Consulting: Pipedrive™, Sopro™, Leadjet™, and SP Jain School of Global Management™.

I even started the 𝗜𝗻-𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗻-𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱™ program to help early-stage companies and startups that can’t afford to hire in-house growth hacking talents.

With :heart: to your Growth,
Ahmed GabAllah

WhatsApp: wa.me/201007986465
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahmed-gab-allah