(Partnership) OnlyFans Automation, I bring the girls you help me develop automations

Hey guys i’ve been managing some OF girls since last summer, 6+ figures in couple months per girl, it’s been an extremely exhausting process. I come from the affiliate & e-com world so when one of my gfs asked me to help her with OF i immediately saw the potential & started to hire VAs. Anywhere from copywriters to come up with solid scripts for the PPV to VAs posting on different networks 24/7.

The only reason why i am not scaling/taking more girls is because i still haven’t come across any good automation tools. I tried phantombuster for twitter but the accounts got banned within minutes, i tried some Reddit automation tool, tinder with python & got banned within minutes, i even scrapped emails on FB at some point lol

I have a solid network of OF girls, the entire system down even an affiliate program for them to bring other girls, access to some of the best pods where i have other girls promoting my girls, multiple reddit accounts posting 24/7 but all that is being done manually. Not scalable without automations

If anyone interested / have some spare time on your hands i would love to start a conversation pick ur brain & see if we could collab

Interesting!

Text me on Whatsapp.

We can discuss this further.

From Kyrill :wink:

Dude i just found ur YT channel watched couple of your videos lol my head is working x10 speed rn!!

1 Like

10x is good…

Speak on Whatsapp or drop me a one liner on krystallis(@)insideinsight(.)at