Verified list of SaaS startups: UK, EU, and US

I am offering a verified list of SaaS startups for $0.1 per lead ( $500 for 5000 / $1000 for 10, 000 )

:point_right: List Size:

• 5921: UK, FR, Poland, Estonia, Romania, Germany, Bulgaria
  • 4450: US
  • Total: 10,371

:point_right: Titles of the decision-makers:

Founder, Co-Founder, CEO, CMO, Product Manager, SaaS Content Marketer, B2B SaaS expert, General Manager, Head of SEO, Head of Sales, Head of Marketing - And any other possible decision-makerโ€ฆ

:point_right: Company Size:

From early-stage startups (5 -10 employees) to well-established companies (more than 50), some of them is larger, up to 5000

:point_right: Columns Names:

full name - first name - last name - current position - company name - person city - person_country - person industry person skills - education - experience - company website - email - person linkedin url - company size - phone - previous position 2- previous company previous position 3 - previous company 3 - company city - company state - company country - person angellist url - person crunchbase url - person twitter url - person facebook url

:raised_hand: I personally used this list for my own outreaches and managed to start a lot of interesting conversations, a lot of +ve replies, and some partnerships.

:fire: Bonus:

FOR FREE! In case you will be ordering the whole list (10, 317) I will provide you (FOR FREE) with a detailed sheet that contains the complete data for 3300+ journalists writing for top publishing and PR platforms.

Including but not limited to ( TechCrunch, The Guardian, PC Mag, New York Times, and moreโ€ฆ ). They like to cover the innovative startups and entrepreneurship news in general.

Questions? I am standing by and ready to help :blush:

More about me:

Itโ€™s Ahmed here, your On-Demand Growth Consultant.

Iโ€™ve worked as a B2B marketer and growth hacker with dozens of professionals in different niches like SaaS, Finance, FinTech, E-commerce, Growth Marketing, Investor Relations, Management Consulting, Web Design, Social Media Advertising, and moreโ€ฆ

My work is recognized by the smartest in the worlds of B2B, SaaS, and Consulting: Pipedriveโ„ข, Soproโ„ข, Leadjetโ„ข, and SP Jain School of Global Managementโ„ข.

I even started the ๐—œ๐—ป-๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜๐—ต ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ข๐—ป-๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑโ„ข program to help early-stage companies and startups that canโ€™t afford to hire in-house growth hacking talents.

With :heart: to your Growth,
Ahmed GabAllah

WhatsApp: wa.me/201007986465
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahmed-gab-allah

1 Like

I like it!

Will promote it in the rest of the Whatsapp groups!

Keep it up)

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks a lot Kyrill :pray:

1 Like