Visitor Identification - LeadRecon.com

Hello Everyone,

We are launching a new Visitor Identification software LeadRecon.com. Identifying visitors coming to your site where you can then reach out to them.

We are currently in Beta testing and will be offering a 7 day free trial to users.

Looking for affiliates so if anyone wants to earn money on the product please DM so I can put you on the list to be the first promotors once the product is live.

2 Likes

@Hammerall Super cool tool!

Checked it briefly)

How does LeadRecon differ from something like Clearbit for example?

1 Like

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Little niceties like the location so if you are calling you immediately know the timezone, size of the company so you can filter by say “largest employee count” first etc

One feature I personally love is the “Status” bar which indicates whether it’s a lead or an existing client.

When you actually go into the lead - we summarize who at the company may have been the visitor and provide contact information.

Another feature I really like is the “competitors” tab which gives you a list of the company’s competitors. So if you do well in that industry - you can do a deep dive into it.

We are still working out a lot of the features but I like the design and the layout - any feedback from the community is welcome.

We are offering it on a LTD with a 7 day free trial for the first 3 levels of leads

Starter LTD

$299 USD

*50 companies / mo

• Lifetime Deal
  • 20+ integrations
  • Unlimited chat support
  • Unlimited email support

Standard LTD

$525 USD

*100 companies / mo

• Lifetime Deal
  • 20+ integrations